- Project Woodruff Family Residence Center
- Location Atlanta, Georgia
- Type of Precast CarbonCast High Performance Insulated Wall Panels
- Architect Howell Rusk Dodson, Architects
- Contractor Choate Construction Company
- Precaster Metromont
A total precast solution was used for the Residence Center. This approach allowed the architect to get the brick and architectural details he wanted within the owner’s budget. The precast was erected from within the footprint of the building, with minimum disturbance to heavy local traffic. The structural shell was competed in 45 days, allowing other subcontractors to get in early, accelerating the total project schedule.