- Project Pennington County Courthouse
- Location Rapid City, South Dakota
- Type of Precast CarbonCast High Performance Insulated Wall Panels
- CarbonCast Surface Area 8,000 sq. ft.
- Architect CO-OP Architecture
- Contractor Ainsworth-Benning
- Precaster Gage Brothers Concrete
Gage Brothers manufactured nearly 8,000 sq. ft. of precast concrete for the $2 million renovation of the south entrance to the Pennington County Courthouse in Rapid City, S.D. The courthouse was originally built in 1922. Ainsworth-Benning was the general contractor for the renovation, which was designed by CO-OP Architecture.