Thank you for attending a recent AltusGroup CEU session.
We appreciate you spending a day with us to learn about strategies and techniques for improving exterior wall performance. We hope you found the sessions valuable.
For reference, we are providing PDFs of the presentations for your review and download.
Please contact John Carson at AltusGroup (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like someone to deliver any of these presentations to your firm as a lunch and learn.
- ALTCES110 CFRP Insulated Precast Walls – The Ideal Building Envelope (PDF, 4.6MB)
- IES0110 Savings and Performance in Energy Modeling (PDF, 1.6MB)
- ALTCES112 New Tools to Measure Envelope Integrity and Building Performance (PDF, 2.7MB)
- 0seal1 Introduction to Caulks and Sealants (PDF, 3.1MB)
- 40108030 Formliner Basics
- ALTCES108 Ultra-Thin Prestressed Precast Technology (PDF, 2.4MB)
This educational program is presented by AltusGroup, an international collaboration of precast concrete companies dedicated to developing, speeding and perfecting technologies that improve the built environment.